With SecureStar we protect your most valuable asset – your employees
GlobalStar's primary concern is to protect the safety and security of your travelers. Unforeseeable events such as sudden changes in weather conditions, political and social instability can all impact travel and prevent your trip from running smoothly so keeping your travelers informed about industry issues, health and security risks worldwide and potentially undesirable travel conditions is a responsibility we take very seriously.
At GlobalStar, we believe that keeping your travelers informed and safe is of vital importance and have developed SecureStar to support this key part of our your travel program and we provide you with all the necessary resources in order to cope with these unexpected situations.
SecureStar is backed by International SOS who provide all aspects of traveler tracking and security using TravelTracker for automated tracking and communication with travelers at all times. Whether your travelers are affected by a one-off event, or ongoing issues in your key locations, risk management and traveler tracking should be considered of high importance and handled expertly. Through SecureStar, we are confident we can offer your travelers peace of mind.
- News updates via our global portal
- Custom alerts selected on your personal criteria
- Traveler tracking and ‘find my traveler’ reports
- 24/7 emergency support for flights, accommodation and ground transport
- Advice and support for medical and repatriation services
It doesn’t stop here, having comprehensive Risk Management Plan in place is key, so we work with all of our clients to ensure a plan is in place that includes the following elements:
- Allocation of management responsibility
- Procedures description for all travel services
- Important telephone numbers
- Identification of essential operating equipment
- Procedures for a minor incident
- Procedures for a major incident
- Details of relocation addresses
Please click here for our current global alerts.