Travel ManagersA bespoke solution for your travel and event management needs
Travel managers sit at the centre of every managed travel programme: it is our goal to make you shine.
In developing a solution for our clients, we consider your core stakeholders: Travel Manager; Procurement Manager / CFO and the Traveller / Travel Arranger; and all the local countries and nuances.
We also take into consideration your objectives and it is our mission to focus on each of the core stakeholders, demonstrate value and ensure that travel is an enabler.
We do this by assigning a Global Account Manager to work with you as your central point of contact and then by working in partnership with you, your GlobalStar Global Account Manager will:
- Improve control
- Maximise efficiency
- Drive policy compliance
- Agree and work towards a strategic business plan
- Analyse consolidated data to make informed, strategic decisions
- Make recommendations on how to achieve a ‘’best in class’’ programme
10 Top Business Travel Tips for Travel Managers
2) Understand the needs and goals of your company in relation to the T&E spend and how this varies by department, business unit or geographical region.
3) Build a strategy to address these needs and gain Board Level agreement/support for the strategy.
4) Choose a TMC partner or partners that can support and implement the strategy and has the expertise to add value and experience to the discussions and challenges that will arise.
5) Ensure your operational and technical platform is solid and reliable to enable you to focus on the strategic development of your programme.
7) Ensure that your company is aware of and manages the issues of security and duty of care to their travellers.
8) Communicate your successes to the business and the achievements of the corporate body working together.
9) Take input from your booker and traveller community as well as your senior stakeholders to ensure a well-rounded programme.
10) Undertake regular analysis of the programme and understand where you can improve performance.